Another rock cut pool associated with the 2nd Earl Grey and his family who owned Howick Hall. It was probably created at the same time as the Bathing House, which was built in the early 19th century for the 2nd Earl Grey's children. The pool has two levels, a shallower level at the top and an additional deeper level towards the middle. There are no rock cut steps but there is a rock cut channel to allow fresh water to run into the pool. Nearby are rock cut seats which may have been quarried for use by the family.
Post-Medieval (1540 - 1901), Uncertain
Early 19th Century
The earliest date of the feature, as a year, if known
The latest date of the feature, as a year, if known